Welcome!

December 03, 2011

Hi and Welcome to My First Blog

Lets start by answering a few Questions:
Why am I creating a Blog? What will I include, and/or plan on doing with it?
A few things i want to share.   

I am going to start FL Studio tutorials. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a music production program. It is quite easy to make music once you get past all the basics. I'm going to post any music I make, but the next project - ill work you all through so you can see how to do things.

 Every Month I am going to pick two random current events in which I will go in depth with,along with that I will also write a few other summaries and just keep you all updated with whats new in the world!

A Picture of the week! Mostly funnies!

I also will keep you updated with the gaming world, with the soon Wii-U, Xbox "720", and PS4 coming out in the near future. 

I will also create some Xbox hacking Tutorials in the near future, along with the Wii. I do not have a PS3 so sorry to those who want tutorials on that.

Last but not least I have some other ideas for more tutorials for you guy's in the near future! Also feel free to suggest anything!

            How to Contact me Officially?
            My E-mail is dragontecundra@hotmail.com, feel free to contact me any time, whether it be a problem your having or just want to chat it up.

              Thank You Future and Current Subscribers!

              Dreamhost Coupon

              No comments:

              Post a Comment